Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's Day

My sweet husband brought home flowers and chocolate for his girls ~ Daisies for Shelby & Presley and Roses for me ~ as well as some chocolate for 
Zane & Cameron. 



We had a great Valentine's date, Chad took me to T. Cook's
I absolutely loved it!







School Valentine's Party for Presley's class!
Fruit Kabobs!



 Goodies!


 Playing Valentine games!

Love Potion!

 Valentine gifts for the girls teachers!

Valentine goodies for our classroom friends!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, looks like EVERYONE had a great Valentines Day!!! Love your blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine's celebration seems to be quite unique and classy. Happy for my sister in law celebrating her first anniversary with loads of fun and best arrangements. Had a conversation regarding booking one of the famous San Francisco venues for the frolic eve. Also suggested her the caterers and bakers with few themes for the party.

    ReplyDelete